Rescheduled Club EGM Wednesday May 25th 8:30 Knockdoemore
The EGM scheduled for Tuesday the 24th of May has been moved to Wednesday the 25th of May at 8:30PM in the Knockdoemore Clubhouse as there is an event on in Knockdoemore on the 24th.
Claregalway GAA is calling an EGM for Wednesday May 25th 2022 @ 8:30pm in our Knockdoemore clubhouse
All members are encouraged to attend.
- Report from the Club Development Plan–Review Committees on Knockdoemore, Lakeview and Finance.
- Summary of Revised Development Plan 2022- 2030. (Phasing Facilities and Financial Implications).
- Adoption/approval of the Club Development Plan.
- Approval of KDM and Lakeview Trustees for the Proposed Development Plan.
- Appointment of Sub- Committees to advance Club Development Plan – Charity Trust Committee, Financial Oversight Committee -Loans & Expenditure, Fund Raising & Promotion Committee, Grant Aid Committee (All Properties). KDM & Lakeview Development Committee.
If you are a full member but are unable to attend and wish to vote you may ask the Secretary to vote on your behalf – if you wish to do this please email the text below to to email@example.com
Proxy nomination Claregalway GAA EGM ;
I am aware of the holding of an Extraordinary General Meeting of Claregalway GAA club at Knockdoemore on 25th May 2022 at 8:30 pm and I have seen the agenda for same.
Unfortunately I cannot attend on that date. Please accept this email as a request that the club secretary vote on my behalf.