Completion of the online Health Questionnaire
As part of the return to play requirements all parents must complete an online health questionnaire on behalf of their child in advance of each training session and/or match.
To complete the health questionnaire please do the following:
- Go to returntoplay.gaa.ie
- Create an account (if you do not have one from last year) and link your account to Claregaleway GAA/LGFA as part of the process.
- Login to your account.
- Go to family and add your child/children and link them to Claregalway GAA/LGFA.
- Click on Home and scroll down to the bottom of the page and add a new health questionnaire linking your child to Claregalway GAA/LGFA and to their team e.g. U6 Football.
- Complete the questionnaire.
- For subsequent training sessions and or/matches you simply login and scroll to the bottom of the home page and reconfirm the health status of your child.
**Please ignore the reference to “membership” and “register now” on the home page of the returntoplay site.
See video outlining the various steps involve below: